The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last Night :]

Alright, scratch what I said about Saturday night being the best night I've had since I've been here... LAST NIGHT TOTALLY WAS! There were people coming in and out of our apartment all night after FHE. It was awesome. I love it because we make so many friends. That's what college is all about.

One of the greatest parts of the night was when a few of our FHE brothers, Ryan, Martin, and Stewy came over and hung out. We all got Stewy to get up in front of everyone who was in the room and sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen at the top of his lungs. He even did the air guitar! It was the most funny thing I think I have ever seen. Ryan got him on video, so don't be surprised if you randomly come across a funny video of some random guy singing on YouTube.

A little bit later, Greg asked if I wanted to talk with him because he needed to talk to me face to face. So we went for a drive and just talked about every little thing. I really appreciated it. It made me feel a lot better about stuff... Let's just say that I'm excited with things right now. Oh, and my roommates were sitting waiting for me when I got home after talking with Greg. It was pretty funny.

I am so glad I came here. I honestly can't say it enough. I love the people here. I love the friends I've made. I love my classes. I love my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment