The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Christmas 2012... I know it's late!

I have a bunch of pictures I forgot about on my camera, so I'm a little late on the blog. But here are some of our Christmas pictures!

These first few are the Christmas we celebrated by ourselves when we put up our tree and later in the month opened each other's presents.


Our tree was from DI, and it was missing a leg, so Greg made his own. He's so crafty.








Just one of the many bows Greg got me for Christmas. Love them!

I got Greg a Wii.





These next ones are from Christmas at Greg's parent's house. I don't have too many pictures, but lots and lots of videos. On Christmas day we all went out to the hill behind the house and got towed up on our skis by the snowmobile. It was so much fun!

My only picture of Christmas morning. Sam just could not wait to open presents.










Even though it's kind of late, it was still a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I already blogged about New Year's and the Livingston Family Reunion in Monterey, CA. Christmas was great this year. We always have fun up in Park City.

2 comments: