The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013... Truly a Day to Celebrate!

Hoppy Easter everybody!

We went up to Park City for Easter this year. Everything was really great. Jocelyn and Diane did most of the cooking. The rest of us did what we could while trying to stay out of the way of the two head cooks. It took a while for the dinner to finally be ready, but when it was done, boy was it good. We had ham, potatoes, asparagus, green beans, rolls, eggs, etc. I felt like I was going to explode after dinner (Blogilates, here I come...). For dessert we had a raspberry tart dish and pineapple cake. Delish.

I think one of the best parts of the day was going to church and hearing about Christ and his mission here on earth. He suffered, died and was resurrected for us that we might live. He truly has saved us, but we must do our part in order to make it back to live with Him again. We must repent and do everything we can to do what is right, even if it isn't what everyone else is doing. I don't try to do what is right to impress other people; I try to do what is right because I want to follow God's commandments and return to live with Him again. His commandments are what will bring us true, everlasting happiness. I want everyone to know that I have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the restored church on the earth today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Following these laws and principles that Christ has taught and continues to teach through living prophets will bring us eternal happiness. I love Christ, so much. He lives, and He loves each and every one of us. I hope everyone can come to know and love the Savior as I do.



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment