The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanksgiving At Home

We went back home to my parents' house for Thanksgiving this year. We had a really fun time! On our way down, we stopped near Barstow and headed out to Johnson Valley to go dirtbiking with my family. We seriously had a blast. We even got to ride in a Razor. Greg is a crazy driver, just so you know. Here are some pictures of the fun we had!








We rode out to a cave in the side of a mountain. It was pretty creepy, and I was afraid the ceiling would cave in at any moment. There was a little well inside, as well. It was probably about 30 feet deep. I did not enjoy it at all.







Dad was kind of a weirdo. But I love him anyway.



After the desert, we headed down to Garden Grove. I miss that place, but more importantly, I really miss my family. We had a really fun time watching what seemed like 100 of Ann Marie's soccer games, and we played a lot of games. Thanksgiving day was great too, and the food was delicious, thanks to my mom and grandma. I really love going down to my home. I miss my family all the time. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment