The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alisa is a HIGH SCHOOL Graduate!

So, a couple of weeks ago, we had the privilege of attending Alisa's high school graduation, hence the name of this blog post. It was so exciting for her to finally be done with those dang high school years and move onto a new chapter of her life. She will be attending BYU Idaho in the Winter, which is awesome because that's where Greg and I met! I know she is going to love it up there.

At every single graduation I go to (which really hasn't been THAT many), I always take way too many pictures during the actual graduation itself, and not enough afterwards with like family and friends. This graduation was no different. And unfortunately, my camera died right after the graduation and before I could even think to start taking pictures of Alisa and the family. But, good news is I know Lance took a lot of pictures, so it's all good. Here are some of the pictures I did end up taking.

You know how at high school graduations it's a mad dash to see who can get the best seat on the uncomfortable bleachers so you can sit there for 2 hours in the blazing sun? Well, Greg, Shaun, Lauren, and I didn't get in on that race. Instead, we got there a little bit late and ended up sitting on the grass next to the bleachers, comfortably shaded by a huge tree. I'd say we were the lucky ones.

I just love Park City High School's colors. I think it looked really good as the grads walked out onto the field.

They read out the graduates' names and they stood in this long line to get their picture taken. Alisa's in the middle of this picture (if it wasn't obvious enough).

I thought this was a cool picture I took, even though it's not the best quality. And Alisa's hair is kind of on her face (sorry to point that out). But other than that, it's pretty sweet, with the PC in the corner and all.

 There's everyone who decided to sit on the hard bleachers the entire time. I'm sure their butts were not too happy after sitting there for a while.

She's so cute! And so excited to finally be done with high school!

This was super cool when all the grads threw their hats up. I don't think we did that at my graduation. I wish we would've because it looks awesome!

Sisters! 

And this is where my camera died.

Anyways, it was a lot of fun celebrating Alisa's big day with her. I'm so proud of her and the hard work she has put in to finishing her high school years and getting that diploma! Congrats Lisa!


No comments:

Post a Comment