The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Monday, October 10, 2011

So long BYU

I made it into BYU.

Well, now that they want me, they can't have me!

Greg didn't make it in, unfortunately. I feel bad because I know he really wanted to get into the Marriot School. But hey, he can always try again and maybe he has more important things to do. Who knows?

As for me, yes, I'm bummed that I can't attend the school of my dreams. I've waited all of my life to get into that school, and now that I am finally admitted, I cannot attend. But I know that I have something better than BYU. I have my husband. He is the most important thing in my life, and I wouldn't trade marrying him for anything if I had the choice, not even BYU. True, I have to make sacrifices now to not go to this amazing place to gain an education, and yes, I now have to make decisions that I wouldn't have made before I was married. But I have no regrets. I have no reason to be sad or angry or upset. Because I've got what I need.

So I say, so long BYU. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment