The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess What My Smokin' Husband is Doing

Well, we've got some good news! Greg is going to get his Associate's degree by the end of this semester. Can you believe it? I am going to be married to an Associate's degree holder. Haha Greg said this to me today actually. He just cracks me up. But honestly, it really feels like we are getting things done. We both have our graduation plans figured out, like which classes we are going to take for the rest of our Bachelor's degrees.

The reason why this is so exciting about Greg's Associate's degree is because now it might be a little easier for him to make it into BYU. It will look better to the school that he now has his Associate's. So, we don't have an official plan as to what we are going to do yet, but we will soon.

I'm realizing that there are big decisions that need to be made as new things enter into our lives. It's a lot different than being single because now there's two of us. We act as one. I love it, but it's not very easy at times. I am learning that I have to compromise, and I know that as I do this, I will be happier, and our marriage will run smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment