The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Friday, September 20, 2013

The California Girl Who Came to School With Her Loving Husband

Playing Cards:
I have always been a home body. I love being at home in 
        C A L I F O R N I A.
I love the smell of my old room, I love the games my family and I would play every Sunday night, and I love the comfort of a warm fire on a cold night. I constantly miss my home and my family. These cards represent my love for my family and for my home. These cards are a symbol of the comfort and safety and happiness that I feel when I am at my home where I grew up. They are a reminder to me of the laughs and good times that I have shared with my family, and they are a treasured commodity.  They represent the most important priorities in my life, which are my husband and my family. Sometimes, my husband and I play with these cards to remember how fun it is and how much we both miss my family, and playing also brings us together as a couple, just like it has brought my family and I together.


Pen:
I highly value education, and I try my very hardest to get good grades and really learn.This pen represents my belief in working hard and succeeding in school. I haven't always valued education the way I do today; in junior high and high school, I didn't care about whether or not I truly learned anything, and my grades certainly weren't a high priority. As soon as I left home to go to college at BYU Idaho, school and education became one of my top priorities. It moved even higher onto my list of priorities when my husband and I transferred down to BYU; this was because I realized how competitive and difficult school was here at BYU. Now, this pen is a symbol of my hard work and success in learning and gaining a great education.


Netflix:


Netflix is a symbol of my love and gratefulness for the time I get to spend with my husband. We often love to come home after a long day of work or school and watch our favorite shows together, or watch cheesy horror movies, or watch movies that we both have been dying to see. Watching Netflix at the end of a long and hard day has become our bonding time, and I have had such a fun time with my husband doing this activity. Netflix isn't necessarily a symbol of my love for television, but rather, it is a symbol for my bonding time with my husband, which is something that I truly love.






No comments:

Post a Comment