The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Katherine Ann: Months 2-5

Boy, when they say the days are long and the years are short, I totally believe it! Except, in my case, it's the days are long but the months are short. Looking back on these past (almost) 5 months with Kate, I've realized that it has just flown by!

Here are some of our best moments since Kate was around 2 months old:





















The worst part about the past 5 months: I have been EXHAUSTED. You can't completely understand how hard it is to be a parent until you become one. I had no idea what it would take. I've been exhausted physically (Kate likes to wake up very frequently during the night) and emotionally (Kate REFUSES the bottle, and I have tried working with her for about a month with hardly any success).

The best part about the past 5 months: I have felt indescribable joy and love for my little one. I cannot get over her cute little smiles or her uncontrollable giggles. She is so aware of the world around her, and I just love watching her explore and learn. She is truly amazing. You also can't completely understand how amazing it is to be a parent until you become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment