The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Friday, November 28, 2014

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on November 1, 2014. It was AMAZING! Wave put it all together, and she did such a great job. She is awesome! We had it at Grandma Sisco's house in Orem, and I was so excited about everyone who came to support Greg and me with our little precious girl. I was overwhelmed with happiness and love for everyone that came. It meant so much to me to have so many people there. Diane and Grandma Sisco helped Wave a lot with the preparation and food. It was so nice of them. Wave's mom, Heather, is amazing too! She helped make these DELICIOUS cake pops- they were seriously so cute and so yummy!

Here are some pictures of the people who were there.







And here are some pictures of me opening some gifts!










My friend, Jessica, made this blanket with her mom for our little baby. It's so awesome!! I just love it!

Diane made these cute little party favors. They are bags of popcorn that say "Ready to pop!" on them. 

A cute little sign that Wave made that says "Katherine." That's what we are naming our baby- we will most likely call her Kate. 

We played a game where everyone had to guess how big around my stomach is and then cut off a piece of string and see if they were right. So we were measuring all of the strings to see who was closest to the actual belly. 

My wonderful Sara. I just love her to pieces.


Here's the food Wave put together. There were some yummy chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, some fruit, and some salad. It was delicious!

Here's a close-up of the amazing cake pops Heather made. She made red velvet, chocolate, and lemon. She is so awesome. I just love her so much! 


Wave and me. I love this girl so much! She is such an amazing friend and sister. I'm so glad we are family! 

A few weeks after the shower, I got down to business and washed all of our baby's clothes and other stuff she will be touching with her skin. I swear, she has more clothes than I do (possibly a slight exaggeration). But she for sure has more clothes than Greg.

We only have about 5 weeks left! We are so excited (and nervous), but mostly excited!

Thank you to everyone who came to the shower and has been so supportive of our little family! And thank you to those who have sent us packages and adorable gifts :) We are so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment