The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Monday, July 14, 2014

California Dreamin'

We went to California for a little over a week at the end of June. Every time I go down there, I realize just how much I truly miss it and my family. This time, it was especially awesome because Josh and Diana and their kids were there too on vacation! It was so much fun to be with most of my siblings. We don't all get to be altogether very often, so this was extremely awesome!

I have tons of pictures, so get ready!

Savannah and me at Sweetee Thai. She's a doll.

Sterling loves Grandpa.



The day after we arrived, a lot of us went over to Davy's house for swimming and a barbecue. It was so much fun! I loved seeing my little nieces and nephews play together, and I loved being with my siblings. 

Anna is so cute! She got a little sunburned.

Making s'mores.





Lucy and Anna loved Uncle Greg. He played ball with them for probably 45 minutes. They are so cute. 


Ann Marie and Sterling. 

On Sunday, we had another huge family get-together. It was so fun! Here's who was there: Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Wertz, Kyle and Meagan and their family, Davy and Kelly and their family, Josh and Diana and their family, Greg and Karina and their family, Ann Marie, Shaun and Wave, and Greg and me. It was quite the party. The cousins were all so cute together.

Meagan and cute little Hannah!



Anna and Grace 


My cutie. 


Anna is seriously SO cute. 

Josh and Daniel. Daniel has the cutest little shy smile.


Savannah- such a cute little doll. 

We decided to take a big family picture with everyone. It was pretty chaotic trying to get all of the kids to look at the camera at the same time. 



Grandma and Grandpa (2 sets) with the grandkids. Wish all of the grandkids were there, but this was super cute! 

Little Gracie.

Lucy is so beautiful! 

Grace is such a sweetheart. 

I love Parker! 

So adorable! 

Daniel eating his cake. 


Haha! I love this of Andrew! 

Loving that ice cream! 



Me and my sweetheart.







On Monday, we went up to Leo Carrillo (just north of Malibu) with my family (Mom, Dad, and Ann Marie), along with Shaun and Wave to go beach camping. Josh and Diana and their family also came along for a few days. We met up with Lance and Diane and most of their family for the week. It was a blast! We all had a really fun time being together- going to the beach, cooking s'mores, laughing around the fire, playing games, etc. It was awesome. I wish we could just be on vacation for the rest of our lives (don't we all wish?)!

Greg and I slept in a tent the first night. But don't worry, it was camping in style. We had a queen size air mattress to sleep on. It was great, even though it wasn't filled up all the way.

We got my mom this huge blanket with our faces on it for her birthday a few years ago. It has a caption that says, "If you ever miss us, we're right here!" It was a great addition to our mattress.

Anna and Andrew at the beach on the first day. 

Daniel getting some sun.

My mom got the kids some chalk to play with. They loved it. 


So beautiful. I love the beach. 

We went to some cool rocks one day to look at some crabs and other gross sea stuff (like muscles and slimy things). The kids really loved it.



Lauren checking it out.


Andrew stealing the spotlight.


The waves would crash against the rocks and create this really cool splash. 

The Livingstons (and my dad- lookin' good).

Cute little Anna!

Shaun and Wave 

Diane and her girls.



We brought a Smashball set down to the beach and Andrew LOVED it. He was willing to take turns with others, but as soon as they were done, he went right back to it.


We also buried little Sam in the sand one day. He was pretty much begging us to do it.

Of course, we had to draw some funny bodies for him.




Family picture.



We had a really great time. We wish we could be with family ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment