The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fishing in the Provo River

Greg has been wanting to go fishing SO BADLY. He is seriously always talking about it. He just recently got a fly fishing pole from his dad and wants to go any chance he gets (in fact, as I'm writing this blog, he is fishing with his friend!). Unfortunately for him, sometimes there just isn't enough time to go because we have responsibilities (aka work for me, finding a job for him, etc.). So he can't really go as much as he wants. But, lucky for him, we went last Saturday. Let's be honest, fishing is not my favorite thing to do, and I encourage him to just go without me. But I think he feels bad if he leaves me, so he wants me to go with him. Finally, on Saturday I agreed to go and be with him (I don't have a fishing license so I couldn't fish). He didn't catch anything, but I know he was excited to be out there trying out the new pole. Just so I wasn't SUPER bored, I brought my camera (my specialty).

The Heber Creeper went right by us. It was pretty cool.


Getting a little stuck in the bushes...


It was very pretty.





Even though he didn't catch any dinner, at least he got to go out and fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment