The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Saturday, May 7, 2011

College, Life, Etc.






Man, I have not written on this blog for a VERY long time. A lot has happened since I last wrote, that's for sure.

First off, it is not the Spring Semester up here at BYU Idaho. The weather has not been very good, it has been extremely windy almost every single day. At least there's no snow! (Actually, it did snow a few weeks ago for a few hours.) But it has rained a little bit. Greg and I go and play soccer a lot, either with his roommates Cameron and Jon, or just messing around with our inter-mural team. It's a lot of fun. Currently, I am taking 16 credits this semester. It has definitely been keeping me busy, but I really need a job. That is going to be very high on my list of things to do.

I definitely miss California a lot. Going back this past break, in April, made me really wish I was there. I was dreading coming back up here, but I do have Greg, and that is making it a lot of fun. I love being with him. We spend a lot of time together. He's pretty much the only reason I wanted to come back up here for this semester, in all honesty. We spent Easter at his house in Park City. It was a lot of fun. The Friday before Easter, we drove down to Utah together, barely made it to my brother Greg's college graduation. After that, we went to Greg's cousin's graduation party (she graduated from BYU as well) and I got to meet a bunch of his aunts and uncles and cousins, as well as both of his grandparents. It was fun. Then, we went to Red Robin to meet up with my family and cousins. The next day, my parents came up to Park City, met Greg's mom, and we all went out to eat at Cafe Rio. We walked around Main Street for a little while, and then they had to leave to go back to California (I was a little jealous, and sad at the same time). Later that night, we dyed Easter eggs and then we watched Harry Potter 7 (secretly I was excited to watch it). Then Sunday, we had the Easter egg/basket hunt and for Easter dinner, a bunch of Greg's family came up to his house and we all ate a delicious meal. It was way nice. I really enjoyed being there.

Other than that, all I've been up to is homework, homework, homework. And hanging out with Greg. And playing soccer. The first couple days back up here were really weird... I had a really hard time without Leah and Sara. Basically, I only knew Greg up here at first. My friends were all gone, with the exception of a few. It was just strange getting new roommates and meeting new people. But it's been nice being with Greg, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment