The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Card Pictures

On Saturday, Greg, Karina, and Savannah came down to Provo. We went to a beautiful park and took pictures for our Christmas Cards. Greg and Karina had a good camera to take pictures with. There was a little river, a bridge, and leaves everywhere! I think we got some good ones.







Greg, Karina, and Savannah got some good ones too, among the many pictures we took. I don't think Savannah was too happy about posing for the camera...

Finally, we got her to enjoy herself, and she played in the leaves. It was so cute!


Just look how happy she is!



She is seriously such a doll!

I'm a little hesitant to put the picture I think we want to use on here. I want it to be a surprise when you actually get the card! So be watching for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment