The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Greg just cracks me up. Here's why:

Yesterday we were doing homework, actually, let me correct that. HE was doing homework. I was just sitting there because I was done with my homework. We were in the lounge and he was working on his CIT 140 online class. Let me just tell you, I've been with Greg when he's done homework for this class and it is BORING. But anyways, he had to watch a bunch of these videos that were not entertaining. So I decided I wanted to lay down, so I started leaning over on the couch and Greg goes, "No Sam, watch this with me! Please!" I'm pretty sure he didn't want to have to suffer through the videos alone. The entire time he was supposed to be watching the videos, he was preoccupied with trying to get me to watch the dang things with him, but I wouldn't have it. Eventually, I think he just gave up and figured out how to do things on his own for the class. But, it was funny that he kept trying to get me to watch the videos with him.

We've also been trying to coordinate our classes for next Fall as we register so that we will have classes that start and end around the same time. It's not as easy as you might think. But we are getting it done, and have been trying to work on wedding stuff through all of this home/school work, work, and of course, our social time. It does get a little stressful at times, but I know we have a lot of help and support in our decision to get married. It's the best decision we've ever made, and we know we will be blessed for getting married in the temple. I am so happy that we are getting married there. That is the most important thing. It's sad to see others who haven't received those blessings; I just want them to know that I know they can be so much happier and that they will be able to live with their families FOREVER if they just humble themselves and go to the temple. It blesses everyone's lives immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment