The Livingstons

The Livingstons

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Job!

I finally got a job, can you believe it? I got a call on Monday night before class from the girl who hires, and she said she wanted me to come in the next day for training. So, yesterday was my first day. I got there at about 3 PM and didn't leave until about 9:30 PM. The first four hours were actual training and filling out the W4 and stuff like that. But the rest was actually on the phones calling people. It was pretty scary at first because we just jumped right into it with hardly any practice. But I guess that's the best way to learn. Honestly, this job is sooooo incredibly boring. I could hardly sit there for 2 hours doing it. I don't know how I am going to last for 5 hours or even 9 hours a day like they want! I work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3-8 PM and then Saturdays from 10 AM-7 PM. It's gonna be brutal, but I guess at least it's a job right? That's what I wanted. So I can't complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment